This image shows the northwest corner of First & Washington Streets, with the 1871 Dekum's Block. The Ladd & Tilton Bank and the Labbé Block anchored the other corners of the block.
The ground floor uses the same cast iron pattern as the South Wing of the New Market Block, also constructed in 1871.
Bosco-Milligan Foundation Collections
|Ladd & Tilton Bank||New Market, South Wing||Labbé Building, 1884|